True Singapore Complain Letter Part II

Continuation from Part 1 [link]

***5 Days Later***

Dear Nix,

Thank you for your email.

I am glad to have learned that your service is now working.

In terms of the downtime, we are going to assess this case for compensation grant. A technical report shall be furnished by the Senior Engineer and reviewed by a Technical Escalations Officer. The outcome shall be delivered to you the soonest time possible.

On the other hand, we have waived the $60 technician's fee as good will gesture.

I am fervently asking for your patience as we go through the 2nd phase of resolving your complaint.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything else.

Kind Regards,
Ren Berioso | Customer Relations | UserID: 3146
T 13 14 23 | F 02 9850 0813
www.tpg.com.au

******

Good.


I can't help but wonder, why are good gestures offered to nasty customers but good docile customers suffer in silence? Is that how the world has to work, being assholes to one another, barking like our PAP dogs to get our way?


I used to be a nice guy when I was in Singapore. Too nice perhaps, so that everyone tried stepping on me, a bit harder each time. What will my life be in Singapore if I changed from a idiot who kept my unhappiness to myself to a bastard who is willing to kill someone for a plate of rotting Gado Gado? Maybe a lot more successful in life, by the common definition.


I had people telling me it would be hard for me to 'survive' if I go back to Singapore one day. That was implying I had 'gone soft' since I came to Perth and experiencing a proper 'work/life balance' for a while. I respectfully disagree. On the contrary, I think it will be the opposite. Not only I will 'survive', I will definitely do better in whatever I wish to excel in. At the very least, I have learnt how to get dirty. That is essential to make a proper living in Singapore. I'll leave that to your interpretation.


I can. But at the moment, I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment